Use our Appointment System
How do I log in to the Appointment System?
In Fall 2015, the KU Writing Center adopted a new online appointment system.
- Click on any of the blue buttons or simply log in to the appointment system here.
- You will be asked to sign in with your KU ID. If you are not prompted to enter your KU ID, you may need to register.
- At the top of the sign-in box, select "Click here to register."
- You will subsequently be taken to the "Create a New Account" screen.
- Follow the prompts to create your new account. You will only need to follow these steps once.
After these steps are completed and you are registered within our system, you can easily access the appointment system by signing in with your registered email and password.
How do I make an appointment online?
To make an appointment, enter our appointment system by clicking one of the 'Schedule an Appointment' buttons on our website and sign in with your KU Online ID and password.
- Within the appointment system, you will see a drop-down menu at the top of the webpage. Click on that menu to see the options.
- Select the appointment type that works best for your schedule and purpose.
- Appointment boxes are color-coded. White boxes indicated available times. Blue boxes indicate unavailable times. Select a white box.
- Fill out the form detailing your assignment, where you are in the writing process, and what you would like to work on in that appointment.
- Once you have completed this, click "Save Appointment."
For information, please read this document.
How do I cancel my appointment?
- To cancel an appointment, go to your appointment time (indicated by a yellow box) within the appointment system.
- Double left click on that yellow box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up information form and select "Cancel This Appointment."
- You will receive an email confirming the cancelation.
How do I submit my paper for feedback via email?
Please read this document for directions on submitting a draft for email feedback and more information on the difference in scheduling an online consultation and receiving feedback via email.