Donate to the KU Writing Center.
We Need Your Support.
The KU Writing Center serves all KU constituencies: students, staff, faculty, and community. KU Writing Center’s Endowment Fund supports our consultant education program and events for student staff, as well as their travel to professional conferences. Here’s what we can do with even more donations from you:
- $250: Funds consultant education in specialized writing tutoring for creative writers, international scholars, or students with disabilities.
- $500: Funds materials, refreshments, and student wages for twice-yearly All-Staff meetings.
- $1,000: Funds travel, lodging and per diem expenses for a writing consultant presenting a workshop at a national conference.
- $5,000: Funds support for a Graduate Assistant to participate in administrative and outreach activities for one semester.
- $25,000: Funds seed money for a campus-wide Writing Fellows program open to any department providing matching funds.
Your support makes possibilities like these reality. Please see our Annual Report for more information.