Use our Appointment System
- Click the "Schedule An Appointment" button or simply log in to the appointment system.
- You will be asked to sign in with your KU ID. If you are not prompted to enter your KU ID, you may need to register.
- At the top of the sign-in box, select "Click here to register."
- You will subsequently be taken to the "Create a New Account" screen.
- Follow the prompts to create your new account. You will only need to follow these steps once.
After these steps are completed and you are registered within our system, you can easily access the appointment system by signing in with your registered email and password.
To make an appointment, enter our appointment system by clicking one of the 'Schedule an Appointment' buttons on our website and sign in with your KU Online ID and password.
- Within the appointment system, you will see a drop-down menu at the top of the webpage. Click on that menu to see the options.
- Select the appointment type that works best for your schedule and purpose.
- Appointment boxes are color-coded. White boxes indicated available times. Blue boxes indicate unavailable times. Select a white box.
- Fill out the form detailing your assignment, where you are in the writing process, and what you would like to work on in that appointment.
- Once you have completed this, click "Save Appointment."
- To cancel an appointment, go to your appointment time (indicated by a yellow box) within the appointment system.
- Double left click on that yellow box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up information form and select "Cancel This Appointment."
- You will receive an email confirming the cancelation.